Pregnancy is a time when a woman will want to document their curves.
Maternity dresses made to shape these curves are best for photography purposes.
Here are my top picks for maternity dresses that are flattering to moms-to-be for their maternity photo shoot. Just be sure to read sizing charts, find undergarments that flatter, and order with plenty of time before your maternity photo shoot!
Note that these images are from the links, not my own, and that each dress comes in a multitude of colors.
1. The JustVH Maternity Fitted Gown Cross-Front V Neck Ruched Long Sleeve Maxi Photography Dress
This one is flattering on just about every body type! It covers the arms gracefully and hugs the bump.
2. Saslax Elegant Gown
3. Off the shoulder ruffle gown
4. Knee Length Off the Shoulder Dress
Great with heels!
5. Lace Maternity Gown
6. Sleeveless Sweetheart Neckline Tulip Maternity Dress
7. Melansay Chiffon Full Skirt with Bow
Even though this skirt is not a maternity dress, I have seen it worn above the belly with a solid colored top for a cute maternity look. Just order two sizes larger than your regular size, and the skirt will be long enough. I own this dress in two colors and I love it whether I am pregnant or not!